Expert Modelling Services
Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc. provides expert modelling services for wastewater treatment plant design, commissioning, operational performance and planning improvements.
We meld our advanced modelling expertise with hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of wastewater treatment design and operational processes to deliver viable solutions firmly grounded in the modern reality of treatment plant operation and design practices. We are practical in our approach, specific in our recommendations, and thorough in our execution.
Specialists in Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Owners, Operators and Wastewater Engineering Consultants can take the uncertainty out of critical wastewater design and operational decisions with Hydromantis' advanced process modeling. Hydromantis delivers integrated services and technology solutions that set the world standard in wastewater treatment optimization. Hydromantis' expertise and tools have produced measurable results for a diverse group of enterprises around the world, resulting in millions of dollars in estimated savings.
- Review and Optimize new plant designs or re-designs prior to construction to ensure regulatory and cost-saving targets will be met.
- Plant Audit/Optimization analysis to identify potential cost savings and performance enhancements.
- Energy and greenhouse gas reduction audits and solutions.
- Custom treatment plant model and interface development for operational, training and plant analysis.
- Wastewater treatment plant energy use and carbon footprint analysis.
- Process modelling and simulation
- Full scale
- Pilot scale
- Process analysis
- Capacity assessments
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)
- Instrumentation and control
- Operator training
- Operations assistance
- Water conservation
- Sampling strategies
Design and Planning
- Process design and analysis
- Facility planning
- Master planning
- Class environmental assessment
- Alternatives evaluations
- Pollution prevention and control
- Impact assessments
- Treatability investigations
- Life cycle cost estimation
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Value engineering/peer reviews
- Feasibility studies
- During a Facility Plan Project, Hydromantis demonstrated that reconfiguring existing aeration basins at a 350ML/d Municipal Treatment Plant could provide the required level of nitrification in place of a $5M new tank upgrade.
- Hydromantis was consulted to develop the Step Bio-P process at a 100 ML/d Municipal Treatment Plant saving an estimated $6M by eliminating the need for construction of a new clarifier.
- A Chemical Production Company was able to eliminate 2 of 3 treatment plants , consolidating all into one treatment facility, when Hydromantis was able to demonstrate that the variety of chemicals could be treated together in one plant.