Employment Opportunities at Hydromantis
We are proud to have created a business culture that fosters excellence, creativity and a team-based approach to pursuing our goal: developing and implementing world-class wastewater and water treatment technologies.
Hydromantis offers the close communication and support of a small firm, with business opportunities that take us around the globe.
Contact us at email@example.com regarding current opportunities with Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
We are always eager to talk to wastewater and hydraulic engineering, software development and systems specialists with a proven track record of success and a desire to push the limits of engineering technology.
You may submit your resume in plain text (ASCII), html format, or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your message.
Unsolicited resumes are kept on file for six months.
Thank you for your interest in Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
Current Job Posting Information
Position Type: Summer Employment
Job Title: Wastewater Engineering Summer Student
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Salary / Rate of Pay: $14.00/hr, 37.5 hrs/week
Employment Start Date: May 5, 2014
Hydromantis is a technology supplier to the wastewater consulting industry, specializing in modelling and simulation of treatment technologies. We are looking for a summer student to assist in the development, promotion and support of our software packages.
- Assist engineering staff in updating software training manuals
- Update software training videos
- Assist in updating/expanding wastewater treatment plant cost database
- Various tasks in support of wastewater software development
- Knowledge of common wastewater treatment processes (physical, chemical, and biological) as acquired through 3rd and 4th year wastewater engineering courses
- Strong mathematical skills, including use of ODEs for dynamic simulation
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with Hydromantis software (GPS-X, CapdetWorks, Toxchem) and video capture and production software (e.g. Camtasia) is an asset
Year 4 or 5.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Spencer Snowling, Ph.D, P.Eng
V.P. Product Development
Application deadline is April 21st, 2014