Employment Opportunities at Hydromantis
We are proud to have created a business culture that fosters excellence, creativity and a team-based approach to pursuing our goal: developing and implementing world-class wastewater and water treatment technologies.
Hydromantis offers the close communication and support of a small firm, with business opportunities that take us around the globe.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding current opportunities with Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
We are always eager to talk to wastewater and hydraulic engineering, software development and systems specialists with a proven track record of success and a desire to push the limits of engineering technology.
You may submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com. Please indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your message.
Unsolicited resumes are kept on file for six months.
Thank you for your interest in Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
Update: We are currently reviewing resumes. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
Title: Junior Engineer (Wastewater Modelling)
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
The junior engineer will assist senior Hydromantis staff in carrying out various routine tasks of completing customer support, consulting services and product development.
Reporting to a senior modelling engineer, the junior modelling engineer will typically be responsible for:
- Assist with the completion of engineering consulting projects by evaluating data, developing reports and specifications, and carrying out simulation studies, as required.
- Contribute to the development of Hydromantis software by handling and processing wastewater data, calibrating models and running simulations, and conducting wastewater scientific literature reviews as needed. The junior engineer will also assist with detailed beta-testing of software and updating of software documentation as new versions are released.
- Assist in production of proposals, reports and other general office duties.
- Providing technical software support for all Hydromantis products to clients, via web meeting, email and/or phone. This task includes eventually becoming the initial point-of-contact for all incoming support requests, and managing the distribution of support tasks.
- Giving standard training workshops to new and existing users of Hydromantis software (via web meeting, or in face-to-face sessions). While the junior engineer will partner with a more senior staff member to provide training initially, it is expected that the junior engineer will eventually provide training workshops on their own.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of Hydromantis software and services by giving sales presentations to clients, attending conferences and giving talks, and providing other sales support.
Skills, Qualifications and Competencies:
Hydromantis is looking for a self-motivated, responsible person who is a team player with following key qualifications:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Civil or Chemical engineering
- Aptitude in mathematical modelling, data analysis and programming
- Experience with wastewater process modeling software
- Proven ability to conduct independent research in the water/wastewater field
- Experience in water and waste water treatment field